Property Management & Leasing Services
The Cascade Team Property Management is a team dedicated to providing you with professional service and first class management of your property. Our home leasing service commitment is not only to our property owners, but also to the tenants who occupy those properties. Navigating the real estate rental market can be overwhelming. When you enlist our team of Property Management professionals, we can manage every aspect of the process, no matter your situation. We handling everything from listing your house 4 rent and finding tenants, screening and all the other aspects of the landlord tenant relationship. Below you’ll find a comprehensive list of what our team does to ensure you have a worry free experience.
How We'll Help You
- High IMPACT property marketing (including the NWMLS) to find you a tenant quickly.
- Property showings to prospective tenants.
- Thorough tenant screening, including credit, employment, rental history and background check.
- Rent collection and disbursements.
- Year-end reports & monthly statements.
- The expertise you expect from The Cascade Team Real Estate. When you leave the management of your investment to us, you rest assure that we will take care of everything.
Simply Outrageous Service
Our dedicated team will provide you with the professional property management assistance and expertise you expect from The Cascade Team Real Estate. When you leave the management of your investment to us, you rest assure that we will take care of everything.
Reduced Stress With Our Professional Property Management & Leasing Services
The Cascade Team Property Management is a team dedicated to providing you with the professional full service property management assistance and expertise you have come to expect from our real estate group. Navigating the rental property management market can be overwhelming. If you are looking for residential property management services, our team will guide you through every step of the process, no matter your situation. We'll share our real estate property management knowledge with you and help you make decisions to stay competitive in the market, while also adding value to your investment. Some of what we provide our clients:
- Market analysis containing information on current rental property market conditions.
- Professional strategy for setting the right rental price and adjusting to keep pace with changes in the market.
- Advice on changes that will make your rental property more attractive to prospective renters.
- Full service marketing of the property to find a tenant as quickly as possible.
If after we find you a tenant, you may want to also consider using one of our professional property managers to take care of the relationship with your tenant.
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Property Manager:
Are you moving out of the area, but having trouble selling your home? Are you purchasing a new home, but don’t want to sell your existing residence? Or maybe you’re an real estate investor who purchases properties, but doesn’t want the hassle of being a landlord? If you fit in either of these categories, then maybe you should talk to one of our professional property managers about leasing your home. Here are some reasons why you want a professional property manager to handle your property:
- Saves you time, work, and stress.
- You don't have to advertise your property, take rental calls, and/or show the property.
- You don't have to screen applicants and worry about who you should pick.
- You don't have to execute the lease agreement, fill out the move-in inspection report and deposit money.
- You don't have to worry about tenants calling you about repairs.
- You don't have worry about collecting rent.
- You don't have to collect NSF checks.
- You don't have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
- You don't have to coordinate someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
- You don't have to mail the tenant's accounting report and refund check.
- You don't have to start the process all over again.
Click Here to search for rental listings in your neighborhood of interest.